Thursday, January 27, 2011

Breakfast Please...

This is what I have for breakfast every single day for years on end now: a fat-free banana yoghurt smoothie with ground flax seed. It tastes great every day, it fills me up until lunch and it is healthy to boost as well. Today I also added a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice:
And I made some yoghurt as well. The cost of yoghurt here is very high: $3.49 for a pot containing 32oz or almost 1 liter! We have a small yoghurt maker and this is what goes in: 3 cups of non-fat milk (heated up for 3 minutes), 1/2 cup of yoghurt, 1/3 cup of milk protein powder. Let it sit in the machine for 12 hours et voila!
As you can see I'm having a lot of fun with PhotoScape these days! I will just share with you what I'm wearing today (self-made skirt, purple leggings from Old Navy and thrifted Doc Martens) and then I'm off to find some fun and not too boring birthday cards for friends and family. The selection is rather limited here, since I don't live in the city...
Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...